At KACo, we are constantly in search of finding a better way to assist Kentucky counties. Since 1978, KACo has teamed up county governments and the private sector through the Kentucky Association of Counties Associate Membership Program (KACAM).
Any organization, individual, or company may become an Associate member at KACo.
Membership in KACo's Associates program is diverse, including financial advisors, law firms, architectural and engineering firms, equipment and machinery sellers and manufacturers, contractors, construction companies, office equipment and furniture suppliers and many others.
Benefits of an Associate Member
- Membership rate at the annual KACo Conference & Exposition
- Free subscription to KACo's bimonthly publication, County Line
- A full listing in the County Line twice a year, plus Conference and Expo brochure
- 15 percent discount on advertising in the County Line
- Access to mailing list and other available data
- Direct link to your web site on www.kaco.org
- Promotion of your business through KACo's web site, directories and listings