KACo Leadership Institute: Return to Work Policies
April 20, 2022
This page includes links to resources related to the KACo Leadership Institute course held on April 19, 2022.
At this virtual training, participants heard from a team of experts and learned how best to engage workers, healthcare professionals and claim professionals and implement an effective return to work program in their county.
- Michael Ray, Safety and Loss Control Manager, KACo
- Ed Meredith, SIU Manager/Claims Supervisor, Underwriter’s Safety and Claims
- Joyce Young, RN, CCM, Vice President, Bluegrass Health Network
- Margo Menefee, Associate, JSB Attorneys
- Michael Ray - Return to Work Policies & saving money: download here
- Ed Meredith - Return to Work an Adjuster’s Perspective: download here
- Joyce Young - KACo Claims and Managed Care: download here
- Margo Menefee - The Most Effective Way to Reduce Indemnity Exposure: download here
- General Guidance for Job Description Preparation - download here
- Why Should You Focus on a Return to Work Program? - download here
- Sample job description - download here
- Sample return to work policy - download here
- View a recording of the session here.