KACo Leadership Institute: CERS Board Autonomy - Now What?
August 30, 2021
This page includes links to resources related to the KACo Leadership Institute course held on August 30, 2021 about the County Employees Retirement System (CERS).
This session covered recent changes to the County Employees Retirement System including the new governance structure, new CERS statutes, administrative coordination with the Kentucky Public Pension Authority (KPPA), CERS investment strategies and CERS finance oversight. View a recording of the session here.
- Betty Pendergrass, Chair, CERS Board of Trustees
- Dr. Merl Hackbart, Chair, CERS Investment Committee
- William O'Mara, Chair, CERS Finance Committee
- Ed Owens, Chief Executive Officer, CERS
Additional Session Information
- Ed Owens contact information: Ed.email@example.com
- Kentucky Retirement Systems website: www.kyret.ky.gov