KACo Leadership Institute
The KACo Leadership Institute provides professional and practical education and training for county officials. New classes will be listed on this page. If you have any questions, or a suggestion for a class topic, please contact Jody Litton at 502-223-7667 or email@example.com.
Upcoming Training Opportunities
KACo Membership Briefing: 2022 Legislative Session in Review
Date: April 25, 2022
Time: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. EDT
The KACo advocacy team will break down legislation that passed during the 2022 Legislative Session and explain what it means for your county.
KACo Leadership Institute: Cybersecurity Training, Funding and Resources
Date: May 11, 2022
Time: 8:30 AM-1:00 PM Local Time
Location: Barren River Area Development District, 177 Graham Ave, Bowling Green
Join us to learn more about how to protect your county from cyber threats, how to respond if you experience a breach, free assessment tools and other resources available for your county and funding sources for improving cybersecurity and IT infrastructure. 4 hours of training credit.
- (4/19): KACo Leadership Institute: Return to Work Policies
- (4/12) KACo Leadership Institute: Meet the Department of Homeland Security team
- (3/2) KACo Leadership Institute: Planning and Zoning in 2022
- (2/2) KACo Leadership Institute: Basics of Parliamentary Procedures
- (1/28) KACo Membership Briefing: New ARPA guidelines
Archived Training Materials and Recordings